Friday, December 9, 2011

Pursuit

I want to be,
The one who has walked to the edge of reason,
seen & experienced the nuances of trust & treason.
an unperturbed mountain braving the seasons,
the one to have walked with kings & peasants,

I want to,
Experience absolute power, still be incorruptible,
be an enigma but be explainable,
be impossible to challenge & yet scalable,
be omniscient but remain intangible,
be unique & yet sociable
be a portrayal of brevity but palpable,

I want to,
touch the extremes, still keep sane,
achieve everything & yet be vain
be adroit, still be plain,
be a mortal & yet capable enough to transcend this plane
an advocate of nihilism but perceived moderate,
be the finality of destination & the fun of promenade

I know the road is arduous & the mountain tall
I will not embrace slumber rather, fight & fall
I would like to achieve this for once, for all
Neither be cowed by failures nor think small

I hope,
to have enough time to achieve this feat
find my tempo & my beat
be able to carry on even with bloody body & feet
be able to see through cunning & deceit

I am in pursuit of these lofty goals
the process of forging Diamonds from Coal
Conjure, the very essence of my soul
This longing for actualization to become whole

Here.... I rest my pen for a brief succor.

No comments:

Post a Comment